The best day of the month has rolled around again – payday! As I did last month, I’m going to share some of my favourite purchases/products I’m lusting after this month. Without further ado, let’s get on this!
1. This jumper from H&M. It’s ridiculously cosy and oversized enough that I feel like I can get away without wearing a bra – the two essentials in jumper purchases right?? I’ve worn it a lot over the month and it has fast become my staple winter warmer. It’s £14.99 (I got 20% off though, which was wonderful!) and totally worth it.
2. These little guys are so cute! I stumbled upon them months ago and I was ordering some birthday presents for my sister from Museum Selection, so I thought I might as well give in and get these too! They’re useful after all! You can find the pug egg cup here and the cavalier king charles here. There’s also a golden labrador, which I’m planning on adding to the collection soon!
3. Next is this Rimmel Lipstick. It’s a bit of a daring colour for me, but I actually adore it. It goes with most colours as well. The Matte Factor colour has a sort of pink tinge to it which makes it slightly less harsh than a deep red, but it’s still really a statement piece of make-up. Lipstick is the only make-up I ever wear, so why not get one that ‘pops’?!
4. I got this Cactus Shirt from Topshop in the sale, for better than half price – which is great because I think Topshop can be a little overpriced sometimes. I was really torn about buying it and the only shirt they had left was a size smaller than I’d usually pick up, but it fits ok thankfully! I couldn’t find the exact one online (I guess it sold out) but I did find the same pattern with short sleeves here. (Don’t be alarmed by the word ‘pyjamas’ – the fabric is soft but it still looks smart. I teamed mine with a blazer this week and it looked amazing (if I say so myself)…
5. I’m such a LUSH addict, and it’s been months since I’ve been into a store. So I was at Oxford Street over the weekend and I picked up the Pumpkin Bath Bomb. It smells delicious (kind of reminded me of Brightside Bubble Bar, which is my all time favourite), and so seasonal! Looked a bit scary but it made for a very enjoyable bath!
Thanks for reading!